Getting ready for your 100 Point Performance Check ensures that you’re making the most out of your first meeting with a certified, highly trained professional contractor. Follow these simple steps to make your first meeting run as smoothly as possible:
Prepare your home
The last thing your Contractor wants to do is damage something in your home. Follow these simple tips to make your 100 Point Performance Check run as smoothly as possible:
- Move furniture, drapes or other furnishings away from heating duct registers, crawl space and the attic
- Place breakables in a safe place
- Clear a perimeter around your furnace and hot water heater
- Make sure pets are in a safe place, especially if they may be sensitive to contractors moving through your home
- Have your utility bills handy, so your contractor can assess how much energy your home uses
The First Meeting
We’ve set the customer service bar high to ensure the utmost care and respect is taken when contractors are in your home. Our contractors and home performance advisors respect your home, and will wear booties/remove shoes while they are inside. When your contractor arrives he or she will explain the 100 Point Performance Check, and conclude with a review of what they found, details on available rebates and financing that keeps your project affordable, with convenient payment terms. This first meeting provides a chance to ask your contractor any questions you have about any step of the Enhabit process.
- Contractor work proposal: You’ll receive a detailed work plan and bid for you to approve and sign to move forward.
- Upgrades performed: Your contractor fulfills the work agreement.
- 100% customer satisfaction: Enhabit home performance advisors provide quality oversight throughout the entire project.